Michigan Home Seller Resources
Staging Tips for Your Plymouth, Northville, and Canton Property
Once you have set your list price, it is critical to starting working on attracting home buyers to your property. Here are 10 low-cost strategies that you can employ to make your Michigan home really stand out to these buyers:
- Mow the lawn and trim the bushes. This is especially important for those plants that are blocking your windows and – consequently – the sun.
- Buy a new doormat.
- Add a bright pot with flowers on your front porch. If it’s wintertime, you might adding an evergreen instead.
- Replace any tarnished doorknobs and polish or replace your house numbers.
- Power wash your driveway, sidewalk, and all exterior siding that your home has.
- Edge the grass around walks and trees. You may also consider adding fresh mulch to your planting beds.
- Buy a new mailbox.
- Upgrade the outdoor lighting to create a sense of safety as well as to add dramatic effect. More of than not, interested home buyers will drive by your property at night to see if they feel safe.
- Clean your gutters.
- Add a seasonal wreath to your front door.
Plymouth, Northville, and Canton Home Selling Made Easier!
It’s a startling realization to most home owners: There are a lot more steps to home selling than they realized! From preparing the home for the market to determining a list price, from negotiating offers to passing inspections – it can be overwhelming!
Luckily, when you work with us, you’ll be able to rest assured that every detail of your real estate transaction is being handled by the capable hands of experienced Michigan real estate professionals. Contact us, your Plymouth, Northville, and Canton real estate experts, for more information about a complimentary pre-listing consultation today!
Request Your Complimentary Home Evaluation Now!
If you’re ready to take that next step toward listing your property on the market, we invite you to contact us today so we can help you determine your home’s true value.
While there are many agents out there who employ the old fashioned “PFA” (Pulled From the Air) method, we work hard to accurately evaluate your home’s true value. We do this by checking out current market data and by performing a Comprehensive Market Analysis.
During that process, we collect and compare data for home that have recently sold in the neighborhood. We also analyze Plymouth, Northville, and Canton homes that are comparable to yours in terms of house size, lot size, improvements, locations, and schools. This process is so in depth that you’ll feel confident when we finally do determine your home’s list price.
Request your FREE Plymouth, Northville, and Canton Home Evaluation today!